error code 126

CJ81

Hi all.

Just been trying out 3d max 2009 and was installing Vray on it.

had some problems like

DLL failed to intialize.

error code 126 - specific module could not be found.

there after I got this message

DLL is not made for this version of the program - not loading

and it appears for other vray parts such as vraydomecamera90.dlo....vrayfur90.dlo..vrayphysicalcamera90.dlo....vrayplane.dlo...

and so on.

How do I get rid of all this message even after I uninstalled vray?

Hope somebody can help!

Cheers

that's what you get when you try to open a file with vray content but the machine is missing the vray plugin files.... either you have the wrong version of vray, or it isn't installed at all.

Either install vray..... Or if you are trying to render in a different engine, you'll need to strip the scene of all the vray elements...(materials, lights, environment maps, etc..)

that's what you get when you try to open a file with vray content but the machine is missing the vray plugin files.... either you have the wrong version of vray, or it isn't installed at all.

Either install vray..... Or if you are trying to render in a different engine, you'll need to strip the scene of all the vray elements...(materials, lights, environment maps, etc..)

I've actually just installed a fresh copy of 3dmax 2009 and vray. Its just basically opening up 3D max 2009 which gives me the above errors.

if its the wrong version of vray and I've uninstalled it. how is it that the errors still appear? Can something be done to 3d max 2009 so that it doesn't load vray? Its like trying to open vray but vray has been uninstalled.

Cheers