IES sun or direct light with mesh box problem.. HELP!

DEEPCONTACT

Hello:

I am a stupid man so i can't find out how to work with the image uploader, I don't know how it works, when I click on the link a web page pops up and it is blank i try to paste my picture or something but the page dissapears, so i have no idea of what to do but describe my problem with words so have a little vision with me.

It is very easy, I have a box converted to a(mesh or poly..tried both) mesh and with a normal modifier, a camera inside, a chair inside, concrete material on walls,tiles on floor and ceiling, two openings (door and window) everything is ok, use radiosity, removed artifacts got my interactions of my chair in order...everything is working fine. I have a IES skylight and a IES sun (IES sun raytraced shadow) and a omni inside in the middle just as enviroment BUT....on some of the corners of the room, where the wall meets the ceiling and the floor i can see the light from the outside passing through and it is irritating...i tried (i think) everything, and the only way it gets better but no perfect is if i use super sampling on my materials...but it takes too long...

Does anybody have the picture in their mind and knows about this problem?

If I can make the uploader to work i will upload the picture...and if anybody knows how to upload or directme how to do it please let me know.

I can send a e-mail to the person that needs to se the picture. but it is very very similar that the one on the CGarchitect tutorials page...here is the link.

http://www.cgarchitect.com/resources/tutorials/smoke3d/tutorial3.asp

thank you and sorry about the loooong topic.

Well, i can't find out how to upload pictures...My IE is configured on low security and My Norton Internet Security is disable...so I don't get it, I saw a message where the uploader should be a small window with a browse buttom but in my case the window is very big and it is blank... so if anybody knows abot my lightning problem I wil really appreciate it.

Anyway..I guess I am just too frustated about this.

Thank you for your time.