vray basic settings

al_farooq

hi friends,

i am interior decoration designer i am working in this field for 15years practicaly .i have got 3dsmax course and i am working with 3ds now but the trouble is how to fix lighting in my 3dscence.so many times i wrote in forums for using special lighting techniques i got just one reply that i should use vray light materials.so i want to know thes points which are given below.

1-should i get training for vray or i can learn by online free tutorials

2-some one knows any good website where from i can get training.

3-i have bought vray software from market so what should i do now i have installed vray software what will be the next step

4-all u should aware that i am new for vray help me and let me know basic vray settings tutorial.it will not be wrong if i say that teach me A B C D..... of vray

thanks

with best regards

al farooq decoration

Start with tutorials found online (Google). I got started by doing interior and exterior tutorials for lighting and materials.

http://www.spot3d.com - good source for explaining the settings and contains examples

Register on the Chaos forums and just lurk for a while and always use the search function on all forums. This will stop people from getting upset at you.

Good Luck!

• 2 years later...