Kitchen Before/after

sesim

Hi all.

It was a long time since i modeled something. So i started model our kitchen before we demolish it all and rebuild it in real life. So i wanted to make a before and after preview in 3D.

The idea with the whole project is for me and my GF to have a sneakpeak of what can be done and what suits the kitchen. So im not modeling those awefull woodwaves under cabinets and so on just for funsmile.gif I want to replicate the kitchen as it is today and then later make the remodeling..

/s

Are the images of the kitchen as it is today, or as it will be?

Did you actually render with DOF or post?

I think they are very well done and quite realistic. As renders go, there's lots of noise and such, but I don't think you care too much about that for your purposes.

Materials are clean and look good, lighting is good...works for me.

Are the images of the kitchen as it is today, or as it will be?

Did you actually render with DOF or post?

I think they are very well done and quite realistic. As renders go, there's lots of noise and such, but I don't think you care too much about that for your purposes.

Materials are clean and look good, lighting is good...works for me.

Hi.

The kitchen is built at first as it is right now! Next step is to rebuild to how we want it.

All the doff is rendered out and the light and all things are just temp as i model! The final ones will be taken care off.

/s

the noise (large splotching) in your GI is a quite noticeable on the vent/hood I would up your irradiance samples a bit.

hehe i know! im on the modeling state. So i dont care about splotch and all those things:) but thanx anyway;)

/s

• 10 months later...