wip interior

vakis

Aah I see.. Thats a powerful machine.

What i can see from the image is that there is too much noise,

What you can do is may be you can increase the shadow subdivs in the light settings that you may find in the sampling tab if using a vray light and under the vray shadow parameters if using other lights.

Put the shadow subdivs to 16.

Increase the min samples in the vray adaptive DMC image sampler to 2.

Also you can increase the mn samples in the Vray DMC sampler under settings tab to 15.

Try this it shall work..

When you try this, use light cache subdivs to 1200 and irradiance map preset to medium....

so that it would not increase much of rendering time.

Also you can lower down your HSPH subdivs under irradiance map settings to 30...

Overall lighting is pretty nice.

I agree, your render settings were overkill for this screen. Even if your machine can render it now, soon your scenes will be come more complex.

The materials seem a little strange on the couch, do you have some falloff color variation on it?

Also it seems like your curtain is refracting with a high IOR, unless it is plastic that should not be happening.

Grout lines are to big. Round table is faceted. Scale seems a little off in general for the objects.

Great.. Also do watchout for Peter's comments and crits... and take them into consideration too. I agree 100% with what he says.

What you can do is, probably go to vraymaterials.de and search for leather mterials and see how it has been made..

This was what was suggsted to me as well and helped me too...

And how much time did it take for you to render this time?? Did you use the settings i gave u?

Overall lighting is pretty nice.

I agree, your render settings were overkill for this screen. Even if your machine can render it now, soon your scenes will be come more complex.

The materials seem a little strange on the couch, do you have some falloff color variation on it?

Also it seems like your curtain is refracting with a high IOR, unless it is plastic that should not be happening.

Grout lines are to big. Round table is faceted. Scale seems a little off in general for the objects.

sorry for the delay but i didn't noticed your reply, yes on the couch i have a falloff color, the curtain i want to look white transparent that's why i increase the IOR, for the rest you are right i have to fix them

Great.. Also do watchout for Peter's comments and crits... and take them into consideration too. I agree 100% with what he says.

What you can do is, probably go to vraymaterials.de and search for leather mterials and see how it has been made..

This was what was suggsted to me as well and helped me too...

And how much time did it take for you to render this time?? Did you use the settings i gave u?

for this it took me 30 min. I use the settings that you told me but only for the shadows but not for the quality because i wanted to see how much time it will render with high settings