Kitchen - Please comment

ZFact

...bricks on the wall are a bit too large I think, and displacement just a bit too heavy.

Background perspective doesn't match (camera's looking up to the buildings while you have a straight horizontal view inside), background lighting doesn't match neither.

The lighting balance altogether has a strange look as well; contrast between sunlit and shadow pieces is too weak, and the lighting inside the cooker hood gives too much visible light for a daytime and sunny day.

But it's fun tweaking that in Photoshop now...

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of small annoyances that I can't get past.

A chess set? I don't know about you, but I don't know many people who have chess sets in their kitchens...maybe replace it with a newspaper? Or because there's wine, maybe a cheese board with fruit on it?

three wine glasses is weird too. It was the first thing I noticed...I don't want it to seem like you ran out of ideas for countertop stuff and stuck another wine glass in there because you already had them modeled.

The photos of the children have an odd placement. I wouldn't put the third one down so low to the floor.

I'm not sure what is on top of the fridge...a bowl?

it would be nice if you can tell us a bit about your software, machine, rendering time, etc.the composition bothers me, there's an awful lot of empty space on the right side floor. i would lower the camera to 1.3m and maybe pan a little bit to the right. the chrome and s/s material doesnt look to convincing. specially the bse of the stool.

• 2 weeks later...

The chairs look uncomfortable and the twin hoods over the range look too industrial. Also, speaking as a busy wife and mother, the twin hoods look impractical and just like more surface to have to clean. But the flooring is nice and the overhead cabinets look good over the appliances.