exterior project

nodar1978

it's getting there, but needs a few additions -

* brick material tiling in both walls and tower needs sorting out

* area shadows are needed

* mirrored glass is unrealistic

* i'd lower the camera level a bit and raise the camera target. there's way too much foreground in the image

* those Evermotion trees are too recognisable and standard for me

a resolution for a 2x1 poster i'd render out at 5000 pixels wide. and dont forget, your image isn't currently at 2x1 proportions.

thank you for comments very much

it's getting there, but needs a few additions -

* brick material tiling in both walls and tower needs sorting out

* area shadows are needed

* mirrored glass is unrealistic

* i'd lower the camera level a bit and raise the camera target. there's way too much foreground in the image

* those Evermotion trees are too recognisable and standard for me

a resolution for a 2x1 poster i'd render out at 5000 pixels wide. and dont forget, your image isn't currently at 2x1 proportions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi George,

Nice to see your aprovements in the scenes. My points would be to fix the reflection even a bit more, show some interior space with lights on the ceilings shining through just a little. I would reconsider your camera position, right now 2/3 of the image is sky and asphalt and just a little strip is building, so maybe cut your image dimensions or move the cam forward a little. See how that workes or render a couple of differente cam angles to see what workes.

good luck and very nice project, its looking good.

Ronald

Hi George,

Nice to see your aprovements in the scenes. My points would be to fix the reflection even a bit more, show some interior space with lights on the ceilings shining through just a little. I would reconsider your camera position, right now 2/3 of the image is sky and asphalt and just a little strip is building, so maybe cut your image dimensions or move the cam forward a little. See how that workes or render a couple of differente cam angles to see what workes.

good luck and very nice project, its looking good.

Ronald

thank you for comments Ronald

yes would be nice to see part of interiors too, but it always takes lots of time, and it is very low budjet project and i'm not so happy to spend so much time for it, but in free time i'm always work on old projects, and then i'll imrove this. final rendering will be for 2mx1m, so then perspective will be with more area of building then asfalt and sky.

thank you guys