Little League

Billabong

Hey guys, been awhile since Ive been around , so I do apologize for that.

This is a wip for a friend/client that I have been working on. There is still a tremendous amount to do and I'm going to try and do the mulch with pflow. I tried using displacement, but it just didn't look right.

Dugout and fence-poles and back wall have not been textured yet.

Thanks for looking

-B

Edited by Billabong

Things look good overall. only a couple of comments.

- The green on the outfield wall and dugouts look way too vibrant. maybe dirty them up and tone them down a bit.

- The foul posts at the outfield wall should be turned perpendicular to the foul line with the "flag" part facing foul territory instead of running parallel to the foul line.

Things look good overall. only a couple of comments.

- The green on the outfield wall and dugouts look way too vibrant. maybe dirty them up and tone them down a bit.

- The foul posts at the outfield wall should be turned perpendicular to the foul line with the "flag" part facing foul territory instead of running parallel to the foul line.

Thanks Mccoy. I havent started working on the back wall yet, but thanks just the same and I will turn the poles.

So far looks nice. The reds could be saturated down a bit, and perphaps the image could be less saturated just by a little as well (apart from the sky).

I will deff. work on it, Thanks Horhe

Thanks amer abidi

-B