I am your father.

Tommy L

So Im waiting for design details from the interior designer on this project. They ignore every request of mine, so I figured Id take a break and put Darth Vader into their boardroom.

its also my first image with Mental Ray, so MR guru's, feel free to throw advice this way.

Thanks!

Tom.

Really nice pic, Tommy! I love the photographic feel, very realistic.

But... God, it's Darth Vader!!! I just laughed out loud when I saw it... Thank you for that!

PS: We should do a Darth Vader Contest... placing Luke's dad in our work, the most unlikely places. That would be hilarious!

Really nice pic, Tommy! I love the photographic feel, very realistic.

But... God, it's Darth Vader!!! I just laughed out loud when I saw it... Thank you for that!

PS: We should do a Darth Vader Contest... placing Luke's dad in our work, the most unlikely places. That would be hilarious!

+1 :D

Fantastic, just one thing, what is the green cast in the bottom right corner? Reflection of the window?

With regards to the bounces, Photons bounces (or Trace depth) are more efficient than FG bounces. In general if you need more than 3 FG bounces its time to use Photons.

I really love the wood grain

Is Darth 2D or 3D?

jhv

• 2 weeks later...

One of the greatest topic titles in a long time! The render is looking pretty awesome. I just would ask about the lighter border under the ceiling, I can not figure out what kind of material it is, and there is a white (reflection?) on the right side, what is it?

Could you may be post your settings you have used in MR?