Reference Photos

SandmanNinja

I'm resuming my architectural photography work next week and am photographing 2 new Display Homes for a local home builder. If anyone would be interested, I'd be happy to make a collection available of photos, organised by region of the home (Roofs, Fascias, Windows, Doors, Exterior Bits-n-Bobs (water taps, water spouts, etc), and then grouped by room inside (i.e. Kitchen, Bedroom, etc), then Interior Details (light switches, power points, cornices, etc)).

While this is mainly for my benefit, I'd be happy to put them into a compressed file and make them available on my website as a downloadable link. It's meant to be a pretty home and they always furnish the rooms beautifully. Let me know if anyone is interested and perhaps what size you'd like the photos to be (800x600, 1024x768, etc) - I can go full res, but that would make the overall file size much larger. However, I don't want them too small or you won't be able to see any detail. They'll be shot with a Nikon D200 and a 15mm Wide Angle lens.

I'm guessing there will be anywhere from 50 to 100 photos.

Full size would be about 5 megs per photo, maybe more with photoshopping.