How can I solve this situation plz?

Mr Max

Hey all,

I'm using max 2009 with vray and I'm getting a weired result when I render(whether quick or production render!) : It renders twice instead of one time only(i.e: calculates light cahe and irradiance map & then does that again) and the strange thing is that underneath every bucket, it types my user name so I get a render result for example with my name(mr max) spread all over the page! I re installed max & vray on two different pc's and still the same problem! could it be a wrong setup in my rendersetup rollout?

Thanks in advance everyone :)

if you're using one machine, Maybe double check to see if distributed rendering is turned off.

For the LC and Irr Map, make sure that their modes are both set to 'Single Frame'

Also another thing to check, Under Common Paramaters, make sure the 'Single' radio button is checked and not n'th fram or active time segment or something....

actually i'm using a "rendered frame window" and not "net render"

also the single frame is on in both Irr and LC and the single radio channel is on in the time output under "common tab"

also the "distributed render" is turned on!

the weired thing is that when I press render, it asks me where to save it twice although"autosave" is turned off in both common and framebuffer tabs

I'm sure it's something in the render sttings that I shouldn't mess with because this happens only with my own customized render presets!!

any ideas plz?