School upgrade WIP

mi75

This is a school upgrade I've been working on lately. The client is pretty happy at this stage but I'd love some C&C.

- All camera angles where chosen by the Architect

- Both images are still waiting for people to be photographed and photoshoped into the pictures.

Thanks

Martin

Science Lab

Lab%2002%20CGA.jpg

Corridor

- I didn't pick the colours but they are colour matched to a paint RGB colour chart provided by the architect.

corridor03%20CGA.jpg

Thanks mate but the school wants to photograph there own students for the images that way they have the right uniforms etc.... I've given them the camera & lighting details but I still think it will be a lotto in regards to results.

As for the corridor colours, I agree, to vivid. There looked nicer IMO before they asked me to liven them up and match the RGB colour chart.

Ive also been doing a bit of schools work. Photographing kids is a delicate subject. Unless you get permission you cant show their faces or any way to specifically identify an individual. Privacy laws etc. As such I have erred on the side of caution and not included people.

jhv

yeah that kind of worries me a little. Since the schools going to be taking the photos I expect they will also organise permission. I made sure I stated in the contract that I would not be responsible for any student photography, maybe I should have mentioned permissions as well....... I've mentioned to them a few times that we should just use silhouette outline people so you can still see a bit of the design behind.

I've photographed a number of schools and it's almost on a school-by-school basis. One school had permission slips signed by parents of every student, giving permission to use the child's likeness in photos, etc. Another had an absolutely No Photo policy and the kids had to be shepherded from room to room as I made my way. The effect was a very creepy locale - empty swing sets, rocking in the wind, no children in sight. Very end-of-the-world...