Vray exterior building WIP

Mxg

If you would please take a look at my scene it is a small job I got from someone I know and I really want to impress them with something more realistic than what I can do here and I only really know the basics of vray.

How could I improve this scene ? Also the object to the left in the scene is meant to be a water feature which is supposed to have water running from the top of the wall into the area at the bottom. I bought Glu3d to help me out with it. I am lighting the scene with a Vray light sphere with a multiplier of 1.5 and it is located at the top of the scene.

The problem I am having besides going for more realism if you notice the wall texture is looking to show a tiled pattern is there anyway to fix that ? I tried to in the UVW map but the only way I can get rid of it is making the texture to big and I am not getting the texture to be how I want it. They way it is in the image is exactly how I want it but that tiled look messes it up, any thoughts ?

Another thing I see that can use some improving besides fixing the texture used for the windows is how could I add an artificial reflection to those windows since the scene basically ends at the water feature ?

Ok guys I did some tweaking and this is what I have so far I think its looking ab it better but I have to turn this in on Wednesday so I am hoping you guys can help me with one last thing, which would be the sort of water feature to the left how could I make water to look like it is flowing down that object ? I tried to use Glu3d but I just cant seem to get it to work properly.

Are you using a Bump Map on the wall to the left and the step wall there? 'cause they don't look right, you should try using Normal Maps instead, also change the map on the step wall it looks the same as the house wall.

About the windows all you need is an HDRI Environment, i can't post links yet in here but if you google it type 'HDRI Environment' and you'll see one of the results called "HDRI Tutorial : Xedium3D" this one is fairly simple to follow.

I hope this helps you.