Fatal Error msg

CHE

Does anyone knows how to handle this type of error in AutoCAD 2002?

"fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x0005 execption at 6562 adcdh "

I get it every 20 min or so when I'm modeling in 3D. I need help!!!!! :(

P.S. I'm runing Windows XP Pro

I have tried that already and I still get the error message. It only happens when I'm doing 3D modeling (3D faces and surfaces). Thanks for the comment Brian. Anyone else? (I really need help!!!!) :(

P.S. I'm having this problem at work (Windows 2000 Pro) and at home (Windows XP Pro)

If you are using Autocad2000 then there is a service pack for the 3D module, that might work, just search for it at autodesk.com

If not: reinstall autocad, the plotting service pack, service pack 1 and the 3D service pack...

---

Well i don't know if 2002 has such a service pack, as I'm not using 2002 (Yet..) But a reinstall of 2002 might be the trick then... I had a similar problem with 2000 and i reinstalled it and the fatal error msgs where gone... Anyway hope this helps, and F@%# FATAL ERRORS...... they should not excist...

Hahahahahaha, that's right boy! Ok, I'll install the service pack 1 and see if that fix the problem. Uninstallation/Installation will be my last option. Thanks Quizzy, it's good to have you back.