"Ghost in the shell" ............

nuno

You are right Nuno, I think that this forum shouldn't allow this. Either he changes his profile or he be kicked out until he shares his info just like everyone else. Occupation: killer??? :???: What in the hell is that anyway?

Member Status: New Member

Member Number: 846

Email Address: Dkwww@21cn.com

Homepage: http://www.DragonKnight.com

Interests: 1234

First Name: Knight

Last Name: Dragon

his website is under heavy construction... lol... I wonder why people still add these things to websites? Aren't there all just developping continuously or in other words 'never finished'?

lol...

It's good to know you keep your eyes open che en nuno ;) tnx

rgds

nisus

NP Nisus. I think that letting people to know your real name, real e-mail address, and location should be mandatory to be part of this community. That's very important. I'm sure that it shouldn't be a problem to tell right from wrong just by checking IP addresses and e-mail accounts. I don't know , something like getting access to this forum after replying to a "forum's" confirmation e-mail or something. You know what I mean? My 2 cents. Cheers

• Administrators

Sorry for the delayed response guys. I have emailed "chair" to ask that he update his profile. If he does not and I have not alreay done so, please email me and I will delete his account. In the future if anybody finds any profiles like this, or any that do not have ALL of the required information or are fill with BS, let me know and I'll delete them. I've updated the message on the registration page to be BOLD text and a bit more persuasive. So there will be no warning as it takes up too much of my time. If the info is mising from today forward....the profile WILL get deleted.

Thanks for pointing this out guys