Interior

RevitGary

"it will be a nice image"

This made me chuckle. I have 30 image of this interior. That creates one of my biggest challenges with MR how to get the best quality and shortest render time balance. Currently my render times are about 20 minutes. I will crank them up to 1/16 when I do my finals.

I would say that your lighting and materials are looking very flat at the moment. A lot of your objects just look like bitmaps without any of the subtleties of surface texture and reflection. Are you using internal lighting as well as the exterior daylight? If so I think the balance is not quite right and that is also making your scene lack depth.

Also the composition of this particular image is very awkward. Sorry I don't have more positive things to say.

"it will be a nice image"

This made me chuckle. I have 30 image of this interior. That creates one of my biggest challenges with MR how to get the best quality and shortest render time balance. Currently my render times are about 20 minutes. I will crank them up to 1/16 when I do my finals.

revitgary.. there is too much noise in this image.. bump up the render quality and i'm sure ur image is gonna become very lifelike. Its what i meant by "it will be a nice image".