Office interior

Guest FlaviusC

Guest FlaviusC

Hello there! I am trying to make a nice office interior,since I only have residential renderings,I thought of doing something commercial as well..And i'm stuck with this image. Please,CnC,...

it's a test render,so sampling values are quite low..

t1.jpg

Kind regards to all of you,

Flavius

the quality of the rendering looks pretty good, but i can't say it really looks like an office. there isn't really any 'stuff' or anything that looks like people are working there or that the space your showing even has a purpose.

if you dont want to mess around with a bunch of office supplies and stuff to make it look 'lived in' (or i guess 'worked in') why not just try a lobby scene. its a lot more spatially interesting and you can add generic stuff like stairs and railings and glass elevators and benches.

Guest FlaviusC

Thank you for replying dave... I was thinking of a more executive office so that's why there are less "office" stuff.I shoudl thinkthis through. Thanks for pointing this out

i mean it does look office-ish, but usually i look around the image for clues that kind of tell the story of what is happening in the space. and if it's a portfolio piece, then what people really like to see is an image that communicates something, like the purpose or feeling of a space, so they can imagine it as a setting they can actually relate to. lot of people do nice quality renderings but so many of them now are very modern looking and stale.

Adding to Dave's comments. ....the only thing that is making this different from a standard workspace is that someone can sit across from the person at the desk. Meaning, they can hold meetings in their office like a typical executive can. Where I think this rendering is falling short is in the furniture and interior design. If this is a portfolio piece, you might as well take it over the top, and make it a plush executive office.

Guest FlaviusC

Thank you very much guys.Yes it is a portfolio piece..I know |I haven't been active here,but now I'm coming back and I want to be a part of this community.Thank you again for the tips.

Regards,

Flavius

Guest FlaviusC

hello there.I've been working on this a bit more...I wanted to make a nice,friendly office..with a lot of light in it, bright colors (not the dull brown and grey) I usually see.. Not sure how I succeded..I have no training in interior design what so ever...Any CnC is welcomed.Thank you!

Final_office.jpg