forum lay-out

nisus

Hi Jeff,

I've been using the new forums a lot lately, and I think their really fast.

There is one annoyance that I keep running into when I read a long forum, i.e. a topic with lots of replies (but I I think it can be solved easily):

When I scrolled down a lot their is nog easy way to go back when you reached the bottom of the page.

For the moment, I'll have to use the back button (which sometimes is bit desorientating because you can't see what you've visited) or i'll have to scroll up again to the very useful line:

» Hello, nisus [ log out ] CGarchitect.com Community » CGARCHITECT COMMUNITY » Comments & Feedback

Maybe it is possible to add this line to the bottom of the forum too. It'll save lots of some mousemiles :)

I don't know if any other users encountered the same problem, but it would be nice to drop a line if you did so Jeff knows whether it's worth the effort or not ;)

tnx and rgds

• Administrators

Hmmm. Good idea. I'll have to look into this though and see if I can't get somebody to help me with it. The forum, unlike the rest if the site, is programmed in Perl. I have no idea about Perl. I know it's not a hard fix, just a matter of finding the right piece of code to copy and paste. ;)

Thanks for you suggestions!