Second VRay Scene

Alopez603

This image is off to a good start! My main criticisms would be in your selection of textures; that stone surface of that curved wall doesn't look appropriate for the sort of structure that you've modeled. I would suggest using something more simple that isn't going to read so repetitious. Also; the pillows on the couch are really bold, and tend to detract your eye from the rest of the image. Since your image is not about those pillows; I would choose something more neutral. Overall, I would suggest determining what your "subject" of this shot is, then revise your texture selection (think: "less is more") to meet the goals of your composition. Looking forward to your progress :)

You're welcome. I think one of the best things I did to help with my architectural renderings is flipping through magazines with architectural photography. Find some images that you feel are powerful and analyze them to figure out what makes them so effective. Then assimilate that into your own work... easier said than done, but it's always helped me out; I hope it does the same for you.