coffee and donuts

nuno

hi ALL,

i have a question to ask you.....

WHY ANYONE JOIN #CGARCHITECT (almost anyone)?

its like going to the town club drink coffe. Here it could be much more fun (there are some coffee and donuts too) :D

i really wish everybody want to be there.

you should try it at least ONCE.

(maybe its the time! doesnt match with mine!)

i´m always there everyday from 9pm to 12pm(GMT 0)

hope you could join.... redface2.gif

thanks,

best to all

nuno

i agree. because of time restraints in my schedule i can only log-on on saturdays,

but i'm there all day saturdays during UK daylight hours and literally no one turns up.

shame really.

Nisus and TAKA - at least get urselves back in on saturdays. you used too. i'm awfully lonely in there on my lonesome.

Hi all,

Normally I'm in for almost a day, but I can't combine chat and work. I have a company to run, so most commonly I'll only join in the evenings/nights. As for now I have to solve A LOT of problems concerning one partner leaving the firm, so I don't have the time to simply hang around in the evenings as we have a a lot of daytime job and evening-meetings. I hope this is over all very soon, but in the mean time, I'll idle a bit. Save a spot for me on saturday strat!

;)

rgds

nisus

• Administrators

#CGARCHITECT is an IRC chat channel. You just needs to connect to an Efnet IRC server and join the #CGARCHITECT channel to chat with whoever else is online at the time. You can use a IRC agent like MIRC (http://www.mirc.com) or you can skip all of what I just said above and simply click on the "Live Chat" button in the upper right of the home page of CGarchtitect or of the forums. Enter in your username and enter the chat...that simple.

Originally posted by kid:

what is #CGARCHITECT?

oh, a chat room. I heard strange men hang out in those ;)

I'm not really into chat things. I cruise a few forums while I'm working on the computer but a full conversation on a chat thing would stop me from getting any work done.

I'm sure you'll have fun without me.

lol... well... you can chat and you can chat! It depends on what you chat about... Some people are happy to talk about their jobs which we basicly all share in some kind of way... and others love it not to talk about the bloody work as they're always at work... some don't like to chat at all...

rgds

nisus