Interviews

nisus

Hi Jeff,

Most parts of the site get really fast updated, but maybe you skipped the interviews...

I would love to get a more frequently update of the interviews, because i think they rock! ;)

It's just nice to read stories and visions of people involved in cgarchitecture ;)

rgds

• Administrators

Hi Nisus,

Well I'm taking next week off to do just that. I have about 6 new interviews going out and several new product reviews. The biggest problem for me is time. As CGarchitect is one of three jobs I do, finding time to do it all if somethimes very hard. Still trying to find balance between CGA, my FT day job as a viz. artist for SMED and contract work as well.

I'd sa you can expect new interview to start popping up in about 2-3 weeks and about every week or so thereafter.

Sorry I couldn't so it sooner. Out of curiosity what type of information would you like to know about the firms I interview? Is there anything that I have been missing? Anthing that you find irrelevant?

Cheers,

Hi Jeff,

There's no rush at all. I just wanted to tell you that I like them a lot and that i think it is a marvellous thing. Normally interviews bore me a lot, but somehow you can keep me interested.

The questions you ask are fine to get an insight in the people you interview and the firm they work for.

Maybe it would be nice to ask for their strategies to stay competetive, because every firm has it's own recipe, but that might be a corporate secret of course.

It would also be very nice to hear what pro's think is important in the images they produce, and how they plan and manage their jobs, how long it takes to finish a project etc...

Looking forward for the interviews ;)

rgds

ps: Keep up the good work Jeff!