Register to learn about the future of 3ds Max

kenpimentel

Of course it is! I'm really glad to hear you guys are doing it and, just for the record, I asked in a good way (best possible). I've always envied my friends who worked with XSI for their really neat material editor! Even considered buying NodeJoe (a little too expensive for me, though)...

• 2 weeks later...

The meeting is on January 27th and is 60 minutes (not 90 minutes). Go to my blog entry for the full update:

http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/ken/...bur_xbr_webinar

You should have received an invite by now. The invite asks you to register at the Adobe-based meeting center. Once the meeting time arrives, we'll open the doors to everyone and people will see the presentation. You have to be logged into the adobe site to see the presentation. The invite should have included the following links in the body of the invite. Note, the "9am" in the URL, this means it is the 9AM EST meeting. There are 5PM and 8PM EST meetings too.

---------- from invite --------------

To access the event, please go to the following link at the time of the event and enter your username and password:

adinc.na4.acrobat.com/xbr9am/event/login.html

If you have not registered for this event, please go to the following link to register:

adinc.na4.acrobat.com/xbr9am/event/registration.html