My first Kitchen

dagii

Hello, I'm studying interior designs and for the one subject I had to create a kitchen... I work in sketchup and twilight render...

I know it's nothing special, but we work on it in school. I'd love to know 3dmax but ... maybe next year...

sooooo this is my kitchen...... don't be too cruel :p

Regards,

Daga

kuchrenph.jpg

Great start, I can't help you with the renderer, never heard of it, but one thing I would say, lose the teapot, its too old fashioned as well as being MASSIVE!

Possibly think about adjusting your camera lower to an eye level shot too, its maybe a little high here? Around 1650mm off FFL should be about right? The blowing out of the white areas, as said above, also needs reducing as well as some re-working of the cooker hood material, its too basic at the moment. either add more modeling to it or substitute it for an extractor from the Google Warehouse.

Edited by BillyElNino

Maybe put something in the foreground, like a central bench, to add depth. Foreground, midground and background is a good way of breaking up your image to add depth and interest.

The lighting might be more effective from more context sensitive sources. Like the wash and falloff from pendant lights, backlit panels above benches or the wash of light from a door way etc out of frame. And of course the blown out bits as mentioned. It's good to have a slight gradient in lights no matter how bleached they are, try not to push it to full white throughout.

• 4 weeks later...