Bathroom model vray

archstudent2009

you see mike, modelling seems to be ok (but the water), but your ligthning needs lots of help.

my best advice it to suggest you to read lots of vray ligthning tutorials. there are MANY in the net and most of them are for free.

I could point out tens of things to be corrected in your ligthning, but we migth never come to a great render.

you camera also needs to be adjusted to a more realistic view.

I made a little ligthning tutorial some years ago you may as well have a look at it. you need to start somewhere ;)

http://www.vray-materials.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=320

hope it helps :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mike.

The image is not bad.. its just a little small and hard to notice some of the details. Is there a window in that bathroom behind the camera? If so you need to simulate natural light coming in through it by using a vray 'plane' light or similar. What kind of render settings are you using? If you tell us...we might be able to give you some pointers.

ok i will get the settings tonight when i get home and post it here and there is a vray light plane on the window.. thanks for your help..

Mike

Hey Mike.

The image is not bad.. its just a little small and hard to notice some of the details. Is there a window in that bathroom behind the camera? If so you need to simulate natural light coming in through it by using a vray 'plane' light or similar. What kind of render settings are you using? If you tell us...we might be able to give you some pointers.