Pet project (non-architecture).

Tommy L

Just messing around. I didnt make the model, it was purchased from Turbosquid about 2 years ago. Came across it (it was un-used in the project it was purchased for) and thought I'd material and light it. I have got around half-way through materials on the bike. Any comments appreciated. Ill keep posting progress.

Tom.

Fun. I typically like shorter bars though, those are a bit long for my taste. Also, even though you didn't make the model, I think the headlight might look better in a more aggressive position. It is a little to "upright" right now.

Now, ....for the image itself. I think with a project this size you could really get into some polishing scratches, dirt in the crevices, and slight bits of the appearance of rust in a very few strategic locations.

I would loose the velvet looking finish on the seat though. No self respecting rider is going to have anything other than worn in leather. ;)

Edited by Crazy Homeless Guy

Its great when you post your pet projects, they are always fun to keep track of. You should have Arnie in the background with a stoggie and shotgun lol.

A bit off topic but what did you do with those ace wee toothie stones, they were great, I seen your animation and i kept thinking they would be have been fun to animate. Was close to taking a stab myself just so i could play around with them haha.