Bedroom at night

Guest FlaviusC

Guest FlaviusC

Hello there...

I've been trying to get a decent night render of this bedroom...I wanted to get a warm,pleasant room...and probably a little bit sensual .It's not finished yet,but I would like some CnC. What do you like in it?what you hate in this image?

Thank you very much in advance!

p.s. test render, low sampling settings.

night.jpg?t=1266870797

Guest FlaviusC

Hello there..some updates (no photoshop yet)

nb22.jpg

(stronger contrast ? )

nb4.png?t=1266967062

another angle

nb21.jpg?t=1266962515

I have tweaked the lightning a little bit and I've put some candles around..What do you think? I would render this at high quality and put it in my folio..

Edited by FlaviusC

Guest FlaviusC

Yes,I am using V-ray..

All my images so far are made with quite wider lens..I wanted something different this time,that's why I have this cropped-like renders.

Thank you for the replies guys!

• 1 month later...
Guest FlaviusC

bedroom_night.png

Hello there..I'm back to this image..I've been heavily criticized by an interior designer for my last images with this night shot bedroom( although..i did like them ) and I've come up with this... And I think it's the final image..What do you think

Thank you very much,

Flavius

Later edit: WEIRD! in windows and photoshop the image is a bit brighter,compared to when I see it in Firefox ...:|

Edited by FlaviusC

At the moment i think it looks like a wooly style blanket thats been washed lots. I don't know if thats what you meant it to look like but i prefer this to the usual silk covers that tend to be favoured. Great stuff.

Very good work, I especially like the progress you've made. Only thing I don't like is the extremely bright long lamp behind the bed inside the wall (no idea if that got something like an official name). And what about some deco on the wall? ;)