Office interior

raziel

Hi guys, this is a small office from a project im making. Im still trying to make a decent leather for the couch, but i just cant one that im happy with. I also forgot to chamfer the edges of the wall paitings. Any comments would be great!!

Thanks!

hey nuno

its looking nice... i can see what you are trying to do with the camera angle you've chosen.. but I think its not working out. That wall in the foreground cropping out the sofa looks like someone who can't aim a camera took the pic. Change your angle and I think you are gonna have yourself a fine office render.

Yeah this would be a good image if it were the first in a series. I am left with the urge to turn the corner. Maybe create a series of 3-4 images. A simulated walk-thru going into the room. Looks good from a render stand point.

Thanks for the comments guys! The reason ive chosen this camera angle is because im trying to show as much as i can. There are 4 renders from this office (the other 2 are attatched below), and the problem is that its so small that these were the best angles i could get. But now that you guys have an idea of the entire room, you can give me ideas for better angles.

By the way, i still cant make a decent leather material, i dont now if its the materials or the lighting, but it always seems of... so if someone has any tips for a leather material, please share :)

The renders attatched below are early test renders, so some things have changed.

Thanks!

Why allways talk about camera angles ? In real a small room like this is opened up by placing a mirror there where this flower painting is , hight- floor ceiling. You'r shure that the cient want even the door frame and window part green? It makes the room even smaller than it is. I like the cloth on the sofa in the first image. RK

Why allways talk about camera angles ? In real a small room like this is opened up by placing a mirror there where this flower painting is , hight- floor ceiling. You'r shure that the cient want even the door frame and window part green? It makes the room even smaller than it is. I like the cloth on the sofa in the first image. RK

I thought of putting a mirror in that wall, but i think it wouldnt look good in an office. I suppose that "cient" means client, and if so, yes.

lol... okay its obvious u need to work on this leather. Are you using fresnel reflections? Seems the entire sofa is reflecting the white from the walls. Maybe this would help.

Nop, no fresnel reflections. Ive attatched the leather settings from the smaller renders.

Post an image of the type of leather you're trying to duplicate.

Ive attatched a reference image of the kind of leather i would like to make.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice lighting, very natural looking... I think this is a great improvement over the first try.

The couch leather is definitely better too. Not totally sold on it yet, but certainly passable.

Thanks Matt! I think its passable too, but not good enough :). Im adding a little dof and glare to the render, but its taking forever to render....