villa interior

abmitalia

Man thats very good work..but i was wondering how u lofted the Base for the Staircase...i alwayz have a problem with that..But over all very good work the pattern on the wall looks amazing.

PS : Ur seat's got white legs ..;)..LOL

Keep up the good work :) all the best

It's the first stair I made, and I used polygon extrude by spline, but you can also do it with box modeling. There ar many ways to do it I guess. '' The back-legs of the love seat are white '' - Yeah and if the wall color would be green - they would be green too. ;) Thank's. RK

Nice Work Ralph... I hope you benefit greatly from this study. Even though I like the way the stairs is coming, especially the glass handrail, I feel this kind of contemporary stair doesn't match with the more traditional wall, and sofa. But hey its just a study. Also, don't forget your skirting.

Hi Jonathan .. I do benefit.. I hope ... just learning to use shutter speed, ISO and other items of the vray camera - and it is there where the problem of the darkness lays - but not only. In my case its not a style study because I aim combining modern with contemporary baroque like the hall image will show. I do know about how much importants you give to skirtings - and u are right ... lately who wants to give a minimalist touch to a room , even if its classik doesn't put them on purpose - so did I ( ELLE DECOR - AD etc. ). By the way like how your homepage is coming out....

Thomas .. yeah , your right , I wanted to see if the wall lamp with only the candles on does lighten up this space enough - well ... it doesn't so I will switch on the light. See the hall scene and you notice that its the darkest place in that room where there is coming a Ficus Benjaminis and other plants in the corner and white stones with a water fountain under the scale , becoming like a repose and reading corner- Thanks Jonathan thanks Thomas. RK