Post Production Learning tool

ossosso

hi!

Most of the time I conseign the final rendered image as it has been realized in 3dsmax+Vray. My knowledge on Post Production process is not so good.

I'd like to study indeep the process so I'm here to ask you if is there some good Videotutorial that explain with practical example what happens in Post Production to the still architectural image (interior in my case) for a good result.

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

if i was you i'd try and get your hands on 3d world issue 119.

it has a great post production tutorial in it from redvertex

you can get the video tutorial file from www.3dworldmag.com/119 but there is no sound so you'd need the issue also in order to follow along.

however post work isn't limited to any specific workflow, and everyone does different things, its the part of the workflow that makes your work unique

you can get the video tutorial file from www.3dworldmag.com/119 but there is no sound so you'd need the issue also in order to follow along.

however post work isn't limited to any specific workflow, and everyone does different things, its the part of the workflow that makes your work unique

Dave,

Thanks for the link, very good insight on their workflow. Just reinforces some of the techniques I'm working on.

• 8 months later...

i dont suppose you have a copy of these video tutorials dave? they seem to have been taken down.

D