interior shot

karuna.a

Hi Karuna it looks like a pretty good start but your lighting is blown out and the overall renders feel very flat. I'd go with a slow additive proccess of lighting the scene to avoid the flatness and blown out colors. Some of your textures also seem stretched, and in need of bump maps of some sort. Also going little things like re arranging where the pillows are so they dont look duplicated can bring a scene to life. Focus on gradients with your lighting, and there is a lack of shadows in the piece right now. Looks like you are on the right track though.

-Ben

Hey Karuna.. cool style and modelling. If you'd like to take your renders to the next level.. practice applying Global Illumination. The scanline render is not the best for this.. pherhaps you can learn to use Mental Ray which comes with 3ds Max. Vray is another nice renderer which allows for quick GI. I remember the scanline render has the radiosity option (it's been ages since i've used it) but it too calculates some GI.

Hey Karuna.. cool style and modelling. If you'd like to take your renders to the next level.. practice applying Global Illumination. The scanline render is not the best for this.. pherhaps you can learn to use Mental Ray which comes with 3ds Max. Vray is another nice renderer which allows for quick GI. I remember the scanline render has the radiosity option (it's been ages since i've used it) but it too calculates some GI.

hi Sanchez.. thanx man..:)

But Can u guide me how can i learn v-ray.

cheers,

Karuna

Even if you dont want to spend money on vray, mental ray comes free with max and these days is producing HIGHLY competitive photorealistic renders. Stick in a physical sky and sun and a few basic settings should give you something reasonably convincing.

Hell, even if you dont want to go that far you could just generate a radiosity mesh within scanline itself and do a little bit of adjustment in photoshop, I think you could really improve your image...

Even if you dont want to spend money on vray, mental ray comes free with max and these days is producing HIGHLY competitive photorealistic renders. Stick in a physical sky and sun and a few basic settings should give you something reasonably convincing.

Hell, even if you dont want to go that far you could just generate a radiosity mesh within scanline itself and do a little bit of adjustment in photoshop, I think you could really improve your image...

thanx a lot Andy...