Strange Colors in Rendering

ivanjay

Two guesses.

You don't have enough reflections and are hitting the limit. Usually its "black" or "environment". And yours is set to show blue. Switch it from blue to something saner and increase the number of reflections.

It might be a renderer diagnostic mode. Turn it off.

Two guesses.

You don't have enough reflections and are hitting the limit. Usually its "black" or "environment". And yours is set to show blue. Switch it from blue to something saner and increase the number of reflections.

It might be a renderer diagnostic mode. Turn it off.

I checked render diagnostic mode, that is off...

How would I change the color / increase number of reflections. Are you referring to the global sample multiplier or...?

I think I had this problem before myself but cannot remember how I fixed it...if you look carefully, you'll notice that the blue dots appear in the surfaces that have reflections...

Try resetting the MR render settings and give it a go with basic (white reflective) shaders, I would suggest the arch&design shader.

If it looks fine, then start adding your textures and colours.

You post screenshots of your render and some of the shader settings and we might find another solution, but I would suggest resetting the rendering engine as a start.

I think I had this problem before myself but cannot remember how I fixed it...if you look carefully, you'll notice that the blue dots appear in the surfaces that have reflections...

Try resetting the MR render settings and give it a go with basic (white reflective) shaders, I would suggest the arch&design shader.

If it looks fine, then start adding your textures and colours.

You post screenshots of your render and some of the shader settings and we might find another solution, but I would suggest resetting the rendering engine as a start.

I ended up just closing the max file (luckily I do not hit save often enough) and re-did whatever work I completed. This way problem solved.