Modern kitchen

RevitGary

happy eastern first -----Sorry didn't express me well - ... for example the oxidized metal seams to have a too small sized map on it and looked washed out , its not repetitive but something lacks to make it define as oxidized metal. The vase of the flower if it is '' glas '' is way too reflective , the material of the oven is way to opaco ... well a little bit all over. The design idea itselfe is great and a like it a lot.

good start i think ..

adding some more lights would help bring up brightness - it seems a little dark for a kitchen .. have you got mr portals in the windows? another trick you could use would be to add a mr portal light behind the camera and light up whats in front of the view ..

but the dark outlook also seems to be the effect of the dark chocolate walls

another question is it looks like you have three under bench ovens and your floor tiles are quite large so overall the sense of proportion is a bit lost

hope the above helps

Outside tweaked, brightened overall image. more contrast on metal counters. Better oven window and glass vase. There are only two ovens the stove top will have warm drawers underneath . The floor is meant to be large squares.

made window frames brown to match wall.

Edited by RevitGary

The best advice I can give you is: reference images, reference images, reference images!! Find something that looks like what you are going for, then try to match the materials as best you can. My family has been in the kitchen business for years and years now, so I may be a little too judgemental here. So, I'll leave it at these couple suggestions:

Oxidized metal should have a clear coat on top of it, which would give it a shiny appearance. (otherwise the metal keeps oxidizing). Also, the ovens look a little big. Look up some specs for ovens to get an idea of their size.

Edited by braddewald