Neoscape Blog

BVI

Thanks for the plugs, we just had another good AAGUA meeting last night, I am compressing the movies now, I will get them up over the next few days. We covered Macroscripting, HDR from LDR and we had a representative from Ephere showing off "Zookeeper" (which is awesome BTW).

Glad you are enjoying the content (Blog and AAUGA site).

We are really excited about our 24 hour film race movie, (Rodrigo Lopez spearheaded the project). We are keeping our fingers crossed for some awards,we got the audience award at the showing, although in fairness to one of the other entries, their movie was messed up and didn't play during the event.

-Nils

Oh, crap, I missed the AAUGA meeting. Nice web site though. Good visual/mood work on that short film, the "so what kind of organ are we stealing this time?" scene seemed a bit stiff - did you consider it without dialogue, maybe just some ominous picking-up-and-putting-down-meta-tools sounds, couple footsteps and a "What was that?"

Thanks for the plugs, we just had another good AAGUA meeting last night, I am compressing the movies now, I will get them up over the next few days. We covered Macroscripting, HDR from LDR and we had a representative from Ephere showing off "Zookeeper" (which is awesome BTW).

-Nils

Hi Nils,

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks so much for having us at the AAGUA meeting. Its always a great meeting there and I encourage anyone that can come to do so.

I had a bit of a raspy voice that night but we did just post a demo video of the latest Zookeeper 1.4 release that we showed at the meeting. If anyone would like to take a look here it is:

video_thumb_stateSets.png

Thanks a bunch

Michael McCarthy

Edited by Michael McCarthy