List of some high profile studios....

Same here, a few names I have never heard of before.

I do not agree with that list though in terms of images posted. A few of them were average compared to some of the others.

DBox does nice work, but the image selected to present their work is a 1 day render, 1 and half days if working from scratch. I am not trying to pick on DBox, they are not the only one in that list whose image I didn't feel was beyond what is being done in the field.

That said, some of those images are very nice, and deserve to be there.

i take it that from the translated text that this is just someones personal top 10?

list of architectural visualization offices, in the order I find them the best. Click on the image to go to the website.

I myself am particularly interested in the artistic qualities of a render. Photorealistic rendering everyone today, but a good sense of color, lighting, materials and composition can not see you everywhere. Hayes Davidson below example, neat photo-realistic images, but because they are a bit boring. Luxigon , my number one, does not much to photorealism and tries each image a work of art.

I completely agree with your comment about the quality of some of the images posted, not to say that their work isn't very, very good... but some of the images seem average on a few of the sites.

I did really like the Arte Factory site though... and of course Vyonx, HD, Lux and MIR as always...

Yes, I would assume so. I found the list interesting because I have been intrigued by some of the things MIR and Luxigon have been putting out.

I guess I should have published my own list instead, but I am to lazy for that. Actually not lazy, just not a lot of time.

I would love to see a 5 or 10 min video of one of the guys at either of those shops walking us through their post process.

We are all lazy like that most of the time and can't find the time to run blogs, etc... that's why we have guys like Jeff and the rest of the moderators to do it for us! :p oh wait... that is you...

it would be interesting to have CGA put together a list of ranking as far as who's who.

Interesting to see my own post show up on CG architect. Thanks for your comments, it is indeed my personal list. I gave Dbox such a high position because I think their composition is excellent. Their rendering qualities are indeed not so special.

I actually got a few names from this topic: , so thank you guys.

As jinsley says, maybe we could compile a complete list of all arch viz studios. (and even make a poll for it, to decide which one is 'officially' the best.)

And in this topic you can see the amount of post-processing the Luxigon guys do: (page 1&2)

Edited by assifv

Same here, a few names I have never heard of before.

I do not agree with that list though in terms of images posted. A few of them were average compared to some of the others.

It could be that these firms already have the reputation of being of exclusive. Or that they have a select group of elite clients that don't have a need to post any quality images - in other words they don't need to prove themselves anymore.

Or like some of us, it could be that their too lazy :).