I'm getting married!!!!

STRAT

hi guys

during a snowy trip to NewYork this last weekend i proposed to my girlfriend, and she said yes!!!!!!!!! :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin:

just wanted to let you know about the good news :angecool:

[ February 20, 2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: STRAT ]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strat, congrats man!

Plan out as much as you can for the big day, and then relax when it arrives. That day flies by like you wouldn’t believe!

If you got the funds, get a pro photographer and a professional to video tape the day.

And no matter what anyone tells you, you don’t have to play the Chicken Dance or the Hokey-Pokey, sheesh…

Oh, and one more thing, if the woman ain’t happy, no one is happy ;)

Actually, that pretty much goes for everyday of marriage, so you may as well get that down ASAP :D

Best wishes,

paul

Congrats Strat!

My only regret with my wife has been how I handled our engagement. It wasa all new to me and I was rather overwhelmed how much $$$$$$$$ was involved. I fought her on a lot of stuff, I usually lost and she was usually right. We had a wonderful day, 8 months of stress disappeared and it was great. Thats my only advice, make it a great day not a cheap one.

Oh and keep in mind that a lot of pictures will be taken. Do you really want to have all those picts showing off your mullet? :ngelaugh:

Sorry.

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

Mullet link.

Hey, i got a complete hair cut about 5 months ago. mullet no more i assure you.

well we plan on marrying before christmas, hopefully in Monaco or Barcelona (thats where we going on holiday l8r on this year)

but hek, all i see is $$$$$ spinning in front of my eyes when i think about costs or organising it.

• Administrators

Congrats STRAT!!! Sorry I missed this one... If I have one bit of advice about planning a wedding it would be not to stress over the small details. In the end, nobody will even notice or probably care - including yourself! Oh yeah make sure you have fun and soak it all in becuase on the day it will go so fast you'll wonder where it went.