Multi-unit residential project - Townhouses

The front sidewalk seems very narrow for a project this size. The person in the middle is seems taller than the door frame.

The line of the top of the building is coinciding with the line of the clouds - they shouldn't line up like this.

the sidewalk details are coming straight from the architect ... the person is done in PS - so i can easily modify it

why do you say about the clouds not lining up with the top of the building? once again the sky is from PS so i can move it to where i want

Hi,

Sometimes you have to widen things especially if they are foreshortened in perspective just to make them look right in our brain

even though they may be the correct measurements. If your brains FEELS something is too tight and it becomes distracting I think it's ok to cheat to make it look right even though you may have to make it 2 feet wider than it is in reality. Different camera lenses would make it look different anyway so we have a certain amount of artistic license to make things look "right" as opposed to "correct", especially since you've already wisely protected your butt with the "Artist Impression" label.

I was talking about the top of the tallest gray building mass. It's angle lines up to much with the line of clouds right above it

which, of course, could happen but it would be too much of a coincidence. It would also create more of a sense of depth if a cloud shape went behind the building at that spot.