A new Bedroom - for my reel

videep

Hello, sorry for the late reply, had some internet problems.

ThankYou Neil, Garry and George for your help.

Posting a new render with some changes...I actually saw this kinda shiney marble and the reflection was almost the same so thought to not tweak the reflection much...

personally i dont like the angle of this shot , secondly i dont like the textured second version of it , its too many things happening but if you are going to stick with it , then please scale the wall paper texture

Hi,

The floor is too shiny; normally you would have a shiny marble/granite like this in a commercial corporate lobby

or a palace. You also need the tile edge grid lines. You would have a base board at the bottom of the

right wall. The mullions of the window need to be made 3d and maybe suggest a material. The frame of

the picture above the bed is wanting to be heftier. The window reflection on the floor is still too bright

I think. All these things are easily fixed. However you got the most important thing right: the quality of light.

ThankYou Maria and George for replying...

MARIA : Well yea, I am going to scrap the textured version.

So I have made some changes to the floor reflection and now I am working on the type of window that

needs to go here...

GEORGE: For the lighting part, which picture are you talking about the very 1st one or the textured one?

I am working on the windows, if you have any reference image, please do let me know.

ThankYou for replying..

Attaching a new test render...

personally i dont like the angle of this shot

Quoted for agreement. I think the angle could be successful, but right the composition is really pushing my up and towards the very upper right hand corner of the image.

I don't know if it is simply the bright window that is causing my eye to settle on this area of the image, or if the verticals are slightly distorted, pushing my eye into this area. The slight vertical distortion might simply be an optical illusion that is created by the dark's contrasting against the lights.