USA Baseball

camby

I was wondering if the crappy outcome at the recent All-Star game pissed everyone else off as much as it did me. I mean, what were they thinking to end the game in a tie?? Listening to sports commentators in the days following it seems they don't see the problem. Don't forget they didn't even remember to hand out the T.Williams MVP Trophy, something especially created after his death this year. This just seems to be adding fuel to a blazing fire burning out of control. I hope they go on strike and the fans turn their backs on them for good this time. Maybe they can convert the stadiums into soccer fields!! biggrin2.gif

Baseball as a whole is really circling the drain. I'm not all that affected by it because I am largely a basketball fat (LAKERS!). I agree with you in that I just hope the whole thing goes away for a while until they can remember to appreciate the tremendous opportunities they have because of thier talents. The thing that bothers me the most is the steroid use. I am convinced that a significant number of major leauge stars are cheating this way. The game is bleeding uncontrolably right now and at best its going to leave a huge scar... at worst it could just die completely.