hobbies ?

DelfoZ

and what about hobbies , CGAArtist do something more, Play Video games,Skate, movies, surf ?

PC Videogames Like

Strike force & Age of empires Conquerors.

videogames:

Psx2

Out of the house/office :

Skate , basketball and go to the movie theater

i must admit i'm not a computer game person. infact, and this is totaly true, except for solitaire i've never played a pc game or a console game.

my hobbies - i play guitar, im an aviation freak, i constantly think about cg rendering techniques and um, oh yeah my girlfriend!

I'm a bit of a family man I guess. A Wife and 2 kids keep me pretty busy. I'm also involved in church activities quite a bit and I play tennis, golf, basketball. I used to be ADDICTED to Diablo 2. Haven't been able to get to much into games since then though.

Well I'm thinking about CG almost all the time like STRAT. As for hobbies; my girlfriend and tuner cars, then the stock market and philosophy next (I know that's a wierd combo) and then I'd have to say movies and music.

hi all,

- music: listening (all styles) and playing (piano, blues harp, bassoon, trumpet, recorder)

- sports: practising (viewing only recently to keep up good atmosphere in the firm). I used to be freak in cycling, running and skating, but since a few accidents I can't do any sports anymore.

- dance: recently I started dance-courses (as a backup for not being able to sport anymore...) It's great! We do ballrooms (english & vienna waltz, quickstep, tango) and latin (jive, swing, samba, chachacha) + discoswing

- computer: I used to play a lot of games as a kid (wolfenstein, doom, quake, tiefighter, xwing, indiana jones, myst,...) - basicly to learn 3d/cg - but I haven't touched a game after riven anymore. I like trying out new software and techniques

- reading: I try to read lots of books. Not too many novels but rather useful/learning stuff like tutorials, tips&techniques, 3d/cg-magazines and philosophy for background information. The internet is a great source for articles, especially this site.

- Art: (painting, sculpting, sketching, animation, architecture): I love art and art history. I like to study the masters to manage techniques and skills.

- sketching: I try to sketch a lot, but unfortunately I only manage to do it job-wise.

- design: I admire new ideas

- film: I visit movie theaters about 3-5 times a week

- teaching: just my attitude to share knowledge ;)

rgds

nisus