today's active posts

STRAT

hi Jeff

'today's active posts' forum literally only shows us todays shinanigans.

Can users have the option to change it to 'all active posts', ie, not just todays but all posts.

only (specially with the time difference in the UK) every day i log on i have to plough through all the forums checking for new stuff since i went to bed last night, stuff i missed between me going to bed and the daily topics forum being purged and updated for the new day. this can be up to 10 hours i missed.

just wondering if we can have the option to show all active posts (most recent at top obviously) instead of the dailys?

cheers now

Hi all,

Isn't there something like this present already?

If you log in into with the same machine, you'll see every new event with a red icon. The only thing you have to do is check those.

A minor issue about this is that if you haven't checked all boards before you close, your browser will only display the new posts in red (and not the ones you haven't seen yet). One can always leaves his browser open...

rgds

nisus

thats true nisus, except i have a super slow pc here and browsing is very slow to go throught every forum checking. it would just be nice to see all posts in a 'current topics' forum instead of just the dailies, all in one place :)