Depth of field in Brazil

Ras

Hi

I am having trouble with depth of field in brazil.

The depth of field function on the Bcam doesn´t seem to be working with neither the native MAX (5) rendering effect, or the one found in the Brazil rendering menu - The one in the rendering menu is great for single frames but I can´t see any way to make it correspond to the Bcam settings. So bottom line is that I can´t animate the focusing on the Bcam?!?

I am sure I am overlooking something - I´d be grateful for any tips!

Thanks

Hi Nisus

I guess I should have thought about that one a little longer - say, 30 seconds...

I am a new member and really just starting to get good at this stuff. I am very excited about CGarchitect - it seems that there are so many qualified people using it - I really enjoy following the forum - So I guess I should learn to think before I act in order not to drag the level of relevancy down...

Anyway, thanks for being so subtle with the teasing.

Ras

Ras,

In the future, if you are a registered user of Brazil 1.0, I suggest you use the Brazil 1.0 support channels, especially the real-time online support system that is staffed by very experienced Brazillians. This is very helpful for quick answers to your questions.

As a registered owner you should of course know how to access these support channels.

Connie Jacobs

SplutterFish, LLC