Help with shadows

jtiscareno

akzit,

If are using omnis switch to shadow map OR not use shadows and use fall off to create the GI lighting effect.

You can also use spotlights, with fall off and vary the spot cones creating a soft fall off from light to shadow. An effect that the "e-light" plugin usings and is very effective, although only one light color.

WDA

Delfoz, nice to hear from you, specially since we are almost neighbors. As you can see I am in El Paso, I even imagine that you come this way to do some xmas shopping like some friends from Chih. do.

Thanks for the tip, I had tried it before but to not much real success, I still have a problem trying to understand all the diffrent values and seetings of the shadows. I am a novice in regards to Viz but I really want to get the hang of it.

I visited you website and can see that you have gained alot of new insight in Viz, your renderings are looking very good!

I will work over the weekend on this tips and suggestions and will post my results and ask more questions. And then try to learn how to make interior shots.

Gracias. Nos vemos.

Cielo Vista, Sunland park the christmas route :p yeah ,

i only used 1 time the three rings technique, for the challange..

i used only one ring , cuz was easy to set up..

later used target spots, more accurated.

now i use FR:final render and some times spots dome ( for videos ) and depending the deadline...