how to create a good glass window

randigi

Sure :)

Here are the directions from Jonathan's site ( he has several useful scripts - http://www.jonseagull.com/downloads.shtml )

To install, put the script in your scripts/startup directory and restart max. It will appear as a new material type in your material browser.

So just download the .ms file -> place in your Autodesk VIZ 2005\Scripts\startup folder.

To use it - select a material - then go to the Material Editor - click the button to enter the Material/Map Browser - you will now see the "Architectual Glass" in the list of materials/maps.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Daf

• 3 years later...
Sure :)

Here are the directions from Jonathan's site ( he has several useful scripts - http://www.jonseagull.com/downloads.shtml )

So just download the .ms file -> place in your Autodesk VIZ 2005\Scripts\startup folder.

To use it - select a material - then go to the Material Editor - click the button to enter the Material/Map Browser - you will now see the "Architectual Glass" in the list of materials/maps.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Daf

HI, I am trying this glass material now. I have one quesiton though: what is the filter color for?

• 11 months later...

hi everyone.

im a new memnber and i'v read about the plug-in of the architectural glass. i've downloaded it and i just wanna ask if it will work with 3d max9? im also having problems regarding window reflections. unfortunately the scene im working on is unavailable so that i can show it to all of you guys here for examination.