12 x 18 or 13 x19 plain paper

Tim Nelson

Does anybody know where to get either of these. I see a lot offered in photo quality paper, but I'm just looking to get plain paper so I can make true half-size prints here at home. Looking for a pack of 500.

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

I don't use any 'regular' paper that size. I buy super-archival rag paper in 13x19 and it is pretty expensive, no make that very expensive. About $4 per sheet. I take it that is not what you are after...

There are actually many papers made in the 13x19" size for Epson printers. I usually buy from a very reputable place in CA http://www.digitalartsupplies.com

Check their website, though you will have to go by paper type, then size, I think.

Or, try http://www.gsdirect.net they specialize in architectural supplies. They even still carry pen plotter points. You know, I have a E size pen plotter rusting in my closet--that thing cost me $6000 in about 1990

You know, I have a E size pen plotter rusting in my closet--that thing cost me $6000 in about 1990

I've got a great idea for that - make it into an artpiece. You need to turn it into a robot, with beeps and l.e.d.'s and tin foil etc. Add all kinds of wires that it obviously dosn't need. Then have it plot out a picture of itself, or something spacey, I don't know....we have an art walk every first friday here - it would be the hit of the night!

Thanks for the gsdirect link. Looks like they have the size I need. I'll order from there if I can't get it local.