Installing windows on my imac to use it as a windows machine... =(

for some reason I feel weird doing that as if the mac was not meant to run windows....

But then again all the programs I use run in windows only and things are a little slow under parallels especially 3dsmax and other graphic card demanding applications. Is anyone else using their mac strictly for windows.

I dont use it strictly for windows. However, my Mac Pro dual boots with boot camp into Vista Pro 64 and OSX 10.6. I also have virtual box loaded onto OSX which virtualizes Win XP so I can study for my NCARBs. They refuse to release any version other than 32 bit windows.

^ I was thinking on taking my 1TB drive on the imac and splitting it in half for windows and osx... or maybe make it more of a windows drive.

and buying a mac mini to use as a mac for e-mail and admin stuff.. I am starting to think I made a mistake and should have bought another pc when I got rid of my older Precision workstation and just get a macmini. For now what I think I am going to do is put windows on the imac (btw its a 27" quad core) get more ram for it and get a mac mini as a slave.