Interior: Bathroom

Altabas

Hi! Trying to improve this render. They are only test renders. I have some problems with the lights as you can see on the window.

Would like all your c&c.

It is sure that there are many improvements to do in this render that i never thought about it and you did.

Bano_proy16C.jpg

Bano_proy16D.jpg

Done in Max 6 and render Vray.

Thanks very much!

Very nice work man. Looks like i'm gonna have to get Vray.

I wouldn't even call this crits but the basin mesh in the first image could be denser.The second image for me could use some contrast or darker areas but that might just be personal taste.

One thing i'm defenitely sure will improve the second render is if soften the edge of the shadow cast in the second image. It will increase render time but advanced raytrace shadows should do the trick.

superb modeling. as previously said, the sink could use a few more facets. the door in the first image looks like it is coated with polyurethane. this is not standard, but maybe what you wanted. the specular on the door trim pieces is great, but the specular reflec on the door itself seems a little strong. the sun edge in the second image is really crisp, maybe try softening the edges just a slight bit, not much though. the only other thing i can see to improve these images is maybe adding more bump between the tile and grout.

Thanks to all!! :)

Take note of all you said. I will post the new renders as soon as a make the opportune changes.

Does someone knows how to resolve the window light artefacts? I thought the configuration was high enough to not have those problems but i still have them. :mad:

Here's my render configuration:

config01_bano.gif

config02_bano.gif

Used two lights. VrayLight(800 subdivs) and a Direct Light(1000 subdivs). I will increase photon subdivs for final render.

Thanks! ;)