Reference images for best view of proposed building

Sketchrender

Morning all

I am slightly stumped and i hope you can help.

I have 15+ story building, in a rather low residential area , and I am having a night mare trying to find the best view in order to sell it but not panic the local.

I have taken views from street and from other angles.

I have looked at hayes Davidson for ideas as they do large building but Still not convinced.

Do you guys have any ideas or reference shots of what works in these circumstances.

I can't post an image sorry...........

Thank you

Phil

If it is just to market to the public and not a planning commission, could you do a much closer shot of just the main entrance showing how wonderful it will look when walking by it and not show the entire height? Either way, make sure to put lots of lovely people around it. The entourage and setting you portray often sells the project more than the design.

Make it 3 stories to tall. When people complain, take back off the 3 stories. They feel like they won.

+1

propose some images that sell the space, not the building... people don't buy into a place because of the colour of the mullions, etc... they purchase because of the social context and how it caters to their lifestyle and needs as individuals.

do some images that tell a story about the space and how the building helps to define it.

if the new project is a beast compared to the surrounding buildings, then it will look like a beast... or just make it 15 stories of glass...