Artlantis 5 wowwww

lucho

Hi Fran:

No, this is not the image... i was really surprised if artlantis could make something like this, there are another testing renders in the page of abvent (forum section), people who works at abvent are showing renders.

Nice to see you

;)

Luis Calatayud

I really don't see enough for "wow". I used to work with Artlantis at Graphisoft and always found it to be really limited. The radiosity log they use is way too simple and uneffective, imho. It still has a looooooooong road ahead of it before we can say "wow".

Agree. Still, I believe Artlantis' radiosity is far from great, especially if you have in mind it's a rendering-dedicated stand-alone software. There's no editing nor move-rotate tools, so I'd expect more from it's rendering capabilities.

hi Rick:

Yes, i am agree that the way is long for artlantis, but this the best enhancement that the program have done, if the programmers can make an "easy" tool for radiosity, this could be a goal for abvent.

Perhaps beta edition will be ready in September.

We will see how wotk this new artlantis.

See you soon friends.

Luis Calatayud

I m user of artlantis since ver 3.5 and i must tell u that program is fastes when u need something quick, but when i create first image lightscape i never start again artlantis. Ver 5. of artlantis will have 1000 bugs, it will probably need much more time for them to create something stable and good, and this program will never be used by real pro.

This is perfect for architect who need qucik good results

In next few days i will get archilumos for archicad 8.1, people says that is japans answer for 3dstudio, who knows maybe it is.... I will post some images for u people.

So see ya from hot Sarajevo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...