twinmotion software

Sketchrender

Nothing there yet, last post says the servers are down but it's coming. Though that's the renderkiller site, I haven't registered with the main twinmotion site yet.

well I for one am very disapointed.

over 2,200 euro.

it is not max.

if it was 700 euro I was in nut not at that price mad greedy carry on.

sorry there is a world recession on, a joke.

Agreed the price is higher than I thought it would be, especially when the developers of the program where stating on the Render Killer website that it would be affordable. Sorry that is not affordable and that does not include the years subscription which is an extra 600 euros.

Has anyone tried the demo yet? I've downloaded it (and it's a hefty download) but haven't had a chance to check it out.

Although I don't think it's fair to say it's not worth the price without trying it out, WOW this thing would have to be REALLY good to be worth it. It seems to me to be a very ballzy move to start out with an intro price that high, hope they can live up to it.

-Brodie

I've messed with the demo a little, so far I can't say I'm overly impressed for what is essentially a game engine with a nice GUI at that price point. I'm not sure what the thinking is on making it so expensive that you price yourself out of the market for most of your users. My other problem with it is it seems to need a pretty descent graphics card to run smoothly, I'm just thinking that if you intended to send these out to clients you will probably run into some problems as most of them aren't going to have powerful GPU's. I don't know I'm still just getting started so it's hard to say how useful it will be.