hello everybody(pCon.planner and pCon.catalog)

yoldasksk

Hi,

My name is Caglar Ozgur from Germany. I am working as Marketing asistant in the EasternGraphics company. I would like to inform you about 2 products that can be useful for the interior acrhitectures.

Both of the products are free.

1.pCon.planner :

pCon.planner is a professional and free application for space planning. You'll be able to create complex projects in a very simple way.

No matter if you are a interior designer, a facility manager or a privare user you'll find in pCon.planner an innovative and powerful work tool.

http://pcon-planner.com/en/

2.pCon.catalog:

pCon.catalog combines a large number of web catalogs of various manufacturers of the space and interior object industry.

Within these web catalogs you will find product information as well as 2D and 3D product data you can download for free and use for your interior planning.

Depending on the data format of the 2D and 3D elements it is possible to open them in different applications for further processing. For example the offered DWG data within the web catalogs may be used in the pCon.planner 6 or in Autodesk AutoCAD®.

http://portal.pcon-catalog.com/en/catalogs/

Best Regards

Caglar Özgür

Such a catchy name........................

So it's free and the list of objects in the catalogue and libraries are all products that are available.

Not a bad idea, Ikea have the same and it lets you plan the same way but not on this scale.

Best of luck with it.

Still think the name could do with a bight of sparkle.

Phil

Edited by philip kelly